Research & Public Appearances
Schema Therapy Institute is committed to the scientist -practitioner model and is currently undergoing collaborative investigations with various institutions; Dr Younan is also a member of the Publication Committee for the International Society for Schema Therapy.
There are a number of additional research proposals underway and awaiting ethics approval.
Research Team @ Schema Therapy Institute Australia
- Dr Rita Younan: Director
- Dr Tamara May: Research Partner; Monash University
- Dr Phillip Tchernegovski: Research Partner; Monash University
- Dr Pam Pilkington: Research Partner; Australian Catholic University
- Associate Professor Gery Karantzas: Research Partner; Deakin University
- Professor Joan Farrell: Research Partner Schema Therapy Institute Midwest-Indianapolis.
- Ms Jess Alabakis: Research Associate