Schema Therapy for Chronic Depression & other Chronic Mood Disorders, in Canberra, Australia
23 February 2018
Schema Therapy Masterclass with Ms Ruth Holt & Dr Rita Younan
There is growing research on the effectiveness of Schema Therapy for chronic depression and some early work on other treatment resistant mood disorder presentations. This two day workshop will cover Schema Therapy formulation and treatment approaches for working with these presentations, including case studies, demonstrations and opportunities to practice skills. Specific topics include;
- Schema Therapy models for Chronic mood disorders
- Dealing with challenging client in session behaviours
- Experiential techniques to address early adversity and schema development
- Assisting clients to build networks of support through behavioural pattern breaking
- Schema self-therapy to avoid compassion fatigue
This workshop is being held in both Canberra and Melbourne; Earlybird $549 before January 30th 2018, $599 thereafter. Please pay via website or download following Workshop Credit Card Payment FormFeb.
For more information please email: email@example.com
Please note cancellations can be made up to one week prior to the workshop otherwise the cancellation is 50% of the registration fee. All cancellations incur a $50 administration fee.