An Introduction To Schema Therapy for Post Graduate Students, Canberra
27 October 2018
Theory, Techniques & Model for Post Graduate Students
Presented by: Dr Rita Younan & Ms Ruth Holt
This introductory workshop is aimed for professionals who are interested in working with Personality Disorders and Complex Trauma Presentations. The training aims to provide an introduction to the theory and techniques typical of Individual & Group Schema Therapy with an emphasis on Borderline Personality Disorder.
By the end of the workshop attendees will know:
- What a Schema is and how they develop
- The different coping styles when Schemas are activated
- What the Mode Model is and how to work with modes
- The basics of Schema Therapy techniques in both individual and group settings
- Outcome studies looking at Schema Therapy and its effectiveness
To register by credit card please complete the following form workshop-credit-card-payment-form and return via email to email@example.com to secure your booking. To pay via Pay Pal please do so on line. Places are limited, please register early to avoid disappointment.