Schema Therapy Advanced Techniques: Working with Rigid, Avoidant, Grandiose and Impulsive Clients
24 October 2019
This two day workshop is the last of the curriculum for certified training in Individual Schema Therapy offered by the Schema Therapy Institute Australia. Accrued hours are 8 Didactic & 5 Dyadic.
This workshop will focus on extending clinician skills with difficult to treat client groups including treatment of:
- Cluster C, specifically OCPD, Dependent &, Avoidant Personality Disorders
- Cluster B, specifically Narcissistic & Antisocial Personality Disorders
- Overcompensating Clients & specific “Fight Coping Modes” i.e., Overcontroller, Bully Attack & Self-Aggrandizer
- Advanced imagery techniques and mode dialogue work incorporating Healthy Adult Mode
- Self-Care and Reflective Practice in working with this difficult to treat Clinical Population.
Facilitators are Dr Rita Younan and Ruth Holt, Advanced Schema Therapists and Trainers in Individual Schema Therapy.
The total for the two day workshop is $649* Early bird EXTENDED SEPTEMBER 17th 2019, $699 thereafter**
Please register early to avoid disappointment via website payment options.
**Please note cancellations can be made up to one month prior to the workshop otherwise the cancellation is 50% of the registration fee. All cancellations incur a $50 administration fee.