Schema Therapy: Advanced Techniques & Cluster B&C Personality Disorders, Melbourne
22 February 2019
This two day workshop is the last of the curriculum for certified training in Individual Schema Therapy offered by the Schema Therapy Institute Australia. Accrued hours are 8 Didactic & 5 Dyadic.
This workshop will focus on extending clinician skills with difficult to treat client groups including treatment of:
- Cluster C, specifically OCPD, Dependent &, Avoidant Personality Disorders
- Cluster B, specifically Narcissistic & Antisocial Personality Disorders
- Overcompensating Clients & specific “Fight Coping Modes” i.e., Overcontroller, Bully Attack & Self-Aggrandizer
- Advanced imagery techniques and mode dialogue work incorporating Healthy Adult Mode & Child Modes
- Self-Care and Reflective Practise in working with this difficult to treat Clinical Population.
Facilitators are Dr Rita Younan and Ruth Holt, Advanced Schema Therapists and Trainers in Individual Schema Therapy.
The total for the two day workshop is $599 (early bird before December 15th 2019 is $549) –
Please register early to avoid disappointment.