Schema Therapy for Chronic Mood & Anxiety Disorders ONLINE CERTIFICATION TRAINING
06 September 2022
Schema Therapy for Chronic Mood & Anxiety Disorders with: Dr Rita Younan & Ms Ruth Holt
- Schema Therapy models for Chronic mood disorders like Depression and Anxiety
- Schema Therapy for other Chronic Axis I Disorders like OCD & Eating Disorders
- Dealing with challenging client in session behaviours, like hopelessness
- Experiential techniques to address early adversity and schema development
- Assisting clients to build networks of support through behavioural pattern breaking
- Schema self-therapy to avoid compassion fatigue
Training Dates and Details:
Training is offered September 2022 over a three week period and where there will be in between session tasks to consolidate learning. The dates and times are as follows:
WEEK ONE: Tuesday September 6th at 9.30am to 2.30pm
WEEK TWO: Tuesday September 13th 9.30am to 2.30pm
WEEK THREE: Tuesday September 20th 9.30am to 2.30pm
- Certification hours include: Didactic Hours 8, Dyadic Hours 5
- To be monitored when completing dyadic exercises as in live workshops
- You arrive on time and do not leave early (10 minute grace is acceptable)
- You do not engage in other activities that are not related to the training
- You are willing to make up for lost learning should there be a technological problem
Online training fee is $529 early bird before August 30th 2022 or $599 thereafter; please pay via the website.
Training is offered via Zoom Platform; the training link and pre-reading materials will be emailed one week prior to the event.
For more information please email: email@example.com
Please note cancellations can be made up to one month prior to the workshop otherwise the cancellation is 50% of the registration fee. All cancellations incur a $50 administration fee.