ST for Chronic Mood and Anxiety Disorders an Introductory Workshop – Melbourne, Australia
31 October 2022
- Schema Therapy models for Chronic mood disorders like Depression and Anxiety
- Schema Therapy for other Chronic Axis I Disorders like OCD & Eating Disorders
- Dealing with challenging client in session behaviours, like hopelessness
- Experiential techniques to address early adversity and schema development
- Assisting clients to build networks of support through behavioural pattern breaking
- Schema self-therapy to avoid compassion fatigue
Training Dates and Details:
Training is Monday is Monday October 31st and Tuesday 1st of November, 9am to 5pm Location to be determined.
The cost for the training is $699 and includes catering. Certification hours include: Didactic Hours 8, Dyadic Hours 5.
For more information please email: email@example.com
Please note cancellations can be made up to one month prior to the workshop otherwise the cancellation is 50% of the registration fee. All cancellations incur a $50 administration fee.